Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2
- Calculated at Checkout
Rock Band Track Pack: Volume 2 is a standalone musical expansion to Rock Band and Rock Band 2, the smash-hit collaborative, competitive, and single player music game. Rock Band lets you and your friends form your own band and live out your rock and roll fantasies to music’s greatest soundtrack. The Track Pack contains 20 seminal hits from the 1980's, 90's, all the way into the first decade of the current millennium that have been hand-picked for players with care by game developer, Harmonix, and is also compatible with most Guitar Hero and other instrument controllers. Created by Harmonix, the leading developer of music-based games, Rock Band is the ultimate platform for gamers to experience music, giving players the chance to rock out in the shoes of the biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers and singers of all time – as a solo superstar or as part of a hard rocking band. Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists. Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2 is a standalone software product, meaning that all you need — in addition to your gaming console, a TV and the Track Pack — are the peripherals compatible with your specific platform version of Rock Band Special Edition, Rock Band 2 Special Edition or Rock Band (1 or 2) to keep the party going with more hit songs from the pantheon of rock music, hand-picked with care by Harmonix. That's right, previous Rock Band releases releases are not needed.
- All Your Favorite Modes - Enjoy all your favorite game modes and play mechanics including: Solo and Band Tour Mode, Quickplay, Tug of War, Score Dual, and song unlock progression.
- A Standalone game - Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2 is a standalone game which means that it does not require ownership of Rock Band or Rock Band 2 to play.
- The Best Around - Bust out the denim and put on your Rock-n-Roll attitude for 20 rocking tunes distilled to perfection on one disc, all utilizing the original master recordings.
- Multiplayer Support - Game supports 2-4 players in co-op or competitive gameplay with guitar, drum kit and microphone controllers.
- Broad Controller Support - Game supports a wide range of Rock Band, Guitar Hero and third-party controllers for use on the Wii platform.