Harry Potter Wand Replica: Lord Voldemort
- Calculated at Checkout
The Dark Lord's wand was 13½" long and belonged to Tom Riddle, the wizard who later became known as Lord Voldemort. The wand was made from yew with a phoenix feather core. The phoenix feather core was from Fawkes, Dumbledore's phoenix, and Harry Potter's and Tom Riddle's wands were both made from feathers from him. It was manufactured by Garrick Ollivander and was the "brother" or "twin" of the wand of Harry Potter, as their wands share cores. It was with this wand that Riddle murdered James and Lily Potter and countless others, including Muggle Frank Bryce, Amelia Bones, and Ministry of Magic ex-employee Bertha Jorkins. On Voldemort's orders, Peter Pettigrew used this wand to kill Cedric Diggory in June of 1995 as well. Harry Potter Magic Wand with Ollivanders Wand Box and a Metal Core for extra strength and durability. Perfect prop for parties, fancy dress and hobby. High quality wand for die-hard fans with metal core.
- A flexible, fancy wand that warms up to its faithful owner quickly.
- Swish and flick your way into witchcraft school with this longer wand that encourages a dramatic style of magic.
- Enchanting wand is the perfect accessory for themed costume parties.
- Harness the magical energy that flows through the wand by retiring it every night in the velvet pouch provided.
- Metal core for extra strength and durability.