2K Essentials Collection -=Xbox One Backwards Compatible(Borderlands)=-
- Calculated at Checkout
2K Essentials Collection includes Bioshock - The Best Single Shooter, Borderlands - Best Co-Op Game of the Year & XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Game of the Year. This Essentials Collection features the groundbreaking originals. This is a must have collection for any game library.
1. Bioshock - BioShock is a "genetically enhanced" action-adventure, horror-themed first-person shooter by Irrational Games. While exploring the underwater dystopia, Rapture, the player is urged to turn everything into a weapon: biologically modifying their own body with Plasmids, hacking devices and systems, upgrading their weapons, crafting new ammo variants, and experimenting with different battle techniques are all possible.
2. Borderlands - Borderlands features four-player 'drop-in, drop-out' cooperative online play in addition to a single-player mode, and two-player split screen co-op modes for consoles. Much of the gameplay consists of traditional first person shooter elements, combining a selection of weapons to use and a selection of enemies to battle. Players also have access to color customizable vehicles for vehicular combat. Deceased enemies drop random equipment, which is available to pick up.
3. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth's governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion by creating a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
- Features the groundbreaking originals, Bioshock and Borderlands, as well as the highly acclaimed XCOM: Enemy Unknown. A must have collection for any game library
- Bioshock, Best Single Player Shooter GamePro
- Borderlands, Best Co-Op Game of the Year Game Informer
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Game of the Year -- GameSpy, Game Trailers, Giant Bomb and Kotaku