2 NEW PSP SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo + Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Lead your SEAL Fireteam in an action-packed special op hunt for weapons of mass destruction and an ex-KGB agent in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for the PSP system. SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 lets you join forces with like-minded players on a crucial mission of national security involving realistic military action, tactics and teamwork wherever and whenever you want.
- An almost limitless combination of custom missions, gear, weapons and difficulty settings
- Allows new ways for players to interact, expanding on the team orientated, authentic, military action that the SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo franchise is famous for
- Unlock gear and weapons, earn medals and ribbons as you complete objectives, either offline or by teaming up on-line
- Strong contemporary narrative supported by cutting edge presentation
Gabe Logan is a highly-trained Precision Strike Operative, commanding a black box U.S. Agency that, legally, doesn’t exist. Using Precision Strike Tactics, advanced vision technology, and the latest in high-tech weaponry, Logan’s specialty is covert operations requiring deadly force. Logan and his team perform “surgical strikes”: missions too sensitive for a military response, too dangerous for civilian intelligence forces. Logan’s job is to infiltrate, recon and execute decisively. Once inserted, Logan is his own authority.
- Infiltrate - Utilize deadly force and the most advanced weaponry and high-tech equipment imaginable.
- Recon - Take down hostiles who feature awareness, behaviors and communications based on player actions.
- Execute - Precision aiming, melee attacks and target enhancements provide plausible deniability to any action.
- Online - Precision strike teams (2 teams) match up against each other in a battle for competing objectives.