Agatha Christie Orient Express+There Were None
- Calculated at Checkout
Famous detective Hercule Poirot is back in typical style. Experience two spectacular cases from the legendary author in one game.? Prepare yourself for an extraordinary investigative thriller in And Then There Were None where you command an exhilarating adventure as you solve the mystery and find the killer before you become the next victim.? In Murder On The Orient Express, play as a brand new character and work alongside the famous Belgian detective Hercule Poirot to investigate a savage murder committed on a lavish train.
Product Title Included
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Agatha Christie: Murder On The Orient Express
Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
Agatha Christie’s world-famous novel, And Then There Were None, is brought to the PC with all of its original baffling suspense!? 10 people, strangers to each other, are invited to a lavish estate on an island. Through a recording, their mysterious host accuses each of his ‘guests’ of murder and proceeds to exact ‘justice.’ The tension mounts as, one-by-one, the number of people are reduced through the ingenious plotting of the unseen killer.
- The first video game ever created based on the writings of the world’s best-known mystery author, Agatha Christie.
- The game faithfully re-creates the Best Selling Murder Mystery of all Time – And Then There Were None.
- New twists and turns to the original story, plus a brand new character has been added – YOU.
- Breathtaking third-person graphics that truly immerse the player into this thrilling mystery.
- A challenging murder mystery that will stretch the furthest limits of your imagination.
Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
The world-famous mystery novel Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, comes alive in this all-new exciting video game adaptation. Murder on the Orient Express is filled with spectacular twists-and-turns and also includes a surprise ending that is different from the original novel.
Aboard the historic Orient Express, as Antoinette, a new character introduced in the game, you must help the famous Belgian detective Hercule Poirot solve the puzzling murder of Mr. Ratchett. Is the victim really who he claimed to be? What motive would any of the passengers have that would bring them to commit this heinous crime?? It’s up to YOU to find out!
- An astonishing ending different from the original novel
- Encounter unique twist-and-turns as you play an all new character, Antoinette Marceau
- Experience the new and very creative built-in hint system as Hercule Poirot acts as your mentor and confidante
- Veteran studio AWE Games and famed author Lee Sheldon pair up again to bring us the second video game in a series of adventures for the PC, based on novels by Agatha Christie
- Shadow and interact with over 20 different characters throughout your investigation to gain insight on each suspect
- Visually impressive graphics and weather effects immerse you deeper into the mystery without the requirement of expensive hardware
- 20+ h