16 NEW PC Jewel Quest+Mysteryville+Pirateville+Magic Academy+Vampireville+Mahjon
- Calculated at Checkout
- Jewel Quest Solitaire II
- Mah Jong Quest
- Mysterious City: Vegas
- Mah Jong Quest II
- Magic Academy
- Mysterious City: Cairo
- Virtual Villagers: The Secret City
- Jewel Quest Solitaire III
- Mysteryville 2
- Mah Jong Quest III - Balance Of Life
- Magic Academy II
- Mushroom Age
- Mysterious City: Golden Prague
1. Jewel Quest Solitaire II:Play solitaire with a challenging twist! Join Emma as she travels into the depths of Africa to find her missing husband, Jewel Quest's hero, Rupert. Play impressive layouts of solitaire against rich, vibrant backgrounds. Play your cards wisely and earns jewels in the board to increase your score in jewel matching madness! Experience an all new solitaire card playing adventure in Jewel Quest Solitaire 2!
- The Adventure Continues
- Intriguing African Backgrounds And Settings
- 114 Brand New Layouts
- New Jewels, Coins And Special Moves
Something very strange is going on in the town of Mysteryville. As an ace reporter for Countryside Life Magazine, it's up to you to find the truth. The town's cats are disappearing under suspicious circumstances. Visit the Mysteryville shops, question the residents, and examine every detail as you search for the answers behind this feline mystery.
- Play a reporter to find the truth
- Find out what has happened to all of the missing cats
- Solve the Mysteryville kitty conundrum
3. Mah Jong Quest:
Nature has struck back and the world has fallen into a state of imbalance. Advance through the elemental Moon Gates by solving Mah Jong puzzles and make your way through eight mystical lands, matching pairs and triplets like never before. With three game modes, including a new Tournament Mode where you can challenge players from around the world, and more than 500 new puzzles, Mah Jong Quest II will take you to new heights, where only you can restore harmony to the world!
- Restore Harmony To The World.
- Dozens Of Special Tiles And Surprises.
- More Than 500 New Puzzles.
- Play Tournament Mode.
4. Pirateville:Our Pirate Jack the Sharpshooter obtains an ancient casket from his old girlfriend. Fearing some sort of curse, Jack resists opening the casket, but eventually his desperate need for money and his curiosity get the best of him. On his way to revealing the secret of the casket, Jack finds himself in an exciting adventure where magic, love, gold, and a cursed ghost are woven together in a charming tale.
- Unravel the secret of the ancient casket
- Search for hidden objects and specific shapes
- Prepare for an astonishing surprise ending
- Over 150 eye-popping levels
5. Mysterious City: Vegas
Pack your bags and head for the dazzling lights of the Las Vegas Strip in Mysterious City Vegas. Your VIP suite awaits, but with unsolved crimes around every corner, you're here with a mission: Use your detective skills to uncover over 1000 hidden objects and apprehend a casino thief!
6. Mah Jong Quest II:
The world has fallen into a state of imbalance, splitting our teenage hero Kwazi into the male Kwazi White and female Kwazi Black. You must help the Kwazis advance through the eight mystical lands, matching pairs and triplets like never before. Only you can restore harmony to the world.
- 8 lands with 8 levels each Kwazi Quest, each with its own special tiles
- Over 500 new puzzles
- Dozens of special tiles and monstrous surprises
- New Tournament Mode - 32 unique puzzles. Play against competitors online
- Mind-blowing animation
- Over 144 classic layouts
- Unlimited game play
7. Magic Academy:
Explore a magical and mysterious atmosphere as you investigate the sudden disappearance of your sister from the Magic Academy. Enter the Higher Academy of Arwindale and begin your investigation straight away. With the help of your tutors you'll learn to take off protective spells, see invisible objects and look into the future. You will also meet ghosts, find ancient spells and use magic artifacts. Overcome all difficulties, and you'll discover the mystery of the Magic Academy!
- A Magical Detective Story.
- Many Different Seek & Find Game Elements.
- Beautiful Background Scenes.
- Unlock The Mystery Of The Academy.
8. Mysterious City: Cairo:Welcome to Mysterious City: Cairo, where you join your beloved professor in on an Egyptian quest to find three ancient artifacts. The pieces went missing and appear to have been stolen on their way to the museum in Alexandria. Hunt for hidden objects and uncover the clues the thieves left behind, piece together what happened, and return the lost treasure to Mysterious City: Cairo.
- Over 25 unique scenes to explore
- Four challenging mini-games
- Explore the beautiful and mysterious city of Cairo
- Unlock wallpapers featuring amazing scenery
9. Virtual Villagers: The Secret City:
Embark on a journey with a group of adventurous villagers in their quest to populate a new part of the mysterious island of Isola! Land on the hidden shores of the northern side of the island and explore what was once a secret city. Find new sources of food to nourish your villagers and help them rebuild the remains of this long lost city. Who lived here before? Where have they gone? What is the secret of Isola? Lead your tribe to the answers in Virtual Villagers - The Secret City!
- Unravel The Mysteries Of Isola.
- Real-Time Gameplay And Weather.
- Dozens Of New Collectibles.
- Rebuild The Remains Of A Ruined City.
10. Jewel Quest Solitaire III:
Rupert and Emma's friend, Ratu, has discovered a valuable tablet in the ruins do an ancient civilization. Little does he know that the find is just the beginning. When his beloved assistant Yumi is abducted, Ratu is propelled into a treacherous game of cat-and-mouse. Travel with Ratu in this Jewel Quest Solitaire sequel, and experience compelling Solitaire layouts and addictive new Jewel Quest boards. Fresh features and power-ups, plus 100 boards of combined play, will make Jewel Quest Solitaire III feel brand new again!
- Compelling NEW solitaire layouts and addictive Jewel Quest Boards
- 100 boards of combined solitaire and match-3 gameplay!
- Full Quest and Just Cards mode of play
- 8 unique power-ups including x-ray vision and wild cards
- An intriguing cat and mouse storyline and mystery to solve!
11. Mysteryville 2:
Return to the eye-popping fun of Mysteryville in this sequel to one of our most popular games. After solving the cat caper of Mysteryville it's time for Laura, ace reporter, to get some well deserved rest. Little does she know she's about to stumble on a mystery even more brain-bending than the last! Join Laura on her search for answers through the shops of Eurekaberg where cleverly hidden items are waiting to be found. Featuring fantastic full-screen graphics, an intriguing storyline, and hours of seek-and-find fun, Mysteryville 2 is an original adventure for the entire family.
- 22 Spellbinding Locations
- Brain-Bending Sequel to the Best Seller
- Uncover the Secrets of Mysteryville
12. Mah Jong Quest III - Balance Of Life:
Join Kwazi on her soul-searching quest for balance. Use your grandfathers ancient Mah Jong set to solve an ever changing series of puzzles. Make life choices that escalate you through battles with dragons, unrequited love, a jilted career path, and much more. The Quest for Balance unfolds based on the decisions you make. When its all over, you just may find inner peace and happiness in Mah Jong Quest III Balance of Life.
- All New Quest levels; 6 Lands, 72 boards
- 100s of New Puzzles
- New Quad-Match Puzzles
- All new Free-Play section
- New Variations and Mechanics like Bottomless Boards, etc.
- Help Kwazi balance her life after each board is completed
13. Magic Academy II:
Once again trouble is brewing in the world of magic: A priceless treatise has gone missing and if it falls into the wrong hands, a demon that was banished long ago could be summoned from exile.
- The world of magic faces a new threat.
- More than just hidden objects - find the clues, solve puzzles and play mini-games to unlock the adventure.
- Original script with unusual and entertaining characters.
- Great graphics, music and voice over.
- Find the missing magical book and defeat the powers of evil.
14. Mushroom Age:
Save the future...and the past! Take a trip through time to solve interesting puzzles and play mesmerizing mini-games with pre-historic characters like a dinosaur and a caveman, historic legends like Socrates and Nostradamus, robots and bad guys from the future, not to mention characters not bound by the confines of time! So why is it called the Mushroom Age? You don't expect us to tell you everything, now do you?
- Save The Future...And The Past.
- Time-Twisting Mini-Games.
- Strange And Amazing Landscapes.
- Solve Challenging Puzzles.
15. Mysterious City: Golden Prague:
Explore the strange ruins and grand museums of Prague in this intriguing Hidden Object game! Your beloved professor has gone missing in the city of a hundred spires! Piece together cunning clues left behind by your missing mentor before it's too late. Dive into the challenging puzzles and sprawling cityscapes of Mysterious City: Golden Prague!
- Scores of unique scenes
- Challenging mini-games
- Explore mysterious Prague!
- For more mystery check out
The government will soon obtain the right to sell Malgrey Castle because no heir has claimed the property for 100 years. All of the appraisers that were sent by your boss have gone crazy, including one of your close colleagues. Now it's your turn! Appraise the old fashioned property, and figure out what caused real estate agents to go crazy. But be careful, not everything looks as it seems. The castle might be inhabited with enigmatic creatures that have dangerous secrets, otherwise why would it be called... Vampireville!!!
- Find Clues, Solve Puzzles, And Play Mini-Games.
- Original Script.
- Unsual And Entertaining Characters.
- Great Graphics.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
- 1GHz or better processor
- 768MB Ram
- 64MB Video Ram
- DirectX compliant video
- 1.5 GB free hard disc space
- 800x600 or higher resolution
- DVD-Rom Drive