Yoostar on MTV
- Calculated at Checkout
Yoostar2 brings the magic and fun of Hollywood to your living room. Using your Kinect for Xbox 360 or your Playstation Eye, you can insert yourself into famous movie and TV scenes, starring alongside or in place of your favourite actors. Perform the lines as written, or improvise and deliver your own improvisation. After you've finished, Yoostar scores your performance, and you can upload your scene to Yoostar2's in-game social portal, PS Network, Xbox 360 Live, Yoostar.com and Facebook. Yoostar2 is a fantastic party game that will appeal to both hardcore and casual players.
- Yoostar2 comes with 50 Movie Scenes, 10 Hollywood Sets and 20 Video Backgrounds, with hundreds more scenes available for purchase and download in the online store. The Yoostar2 library includes:
- Current hits like The Hangover, Tropic Thunder, Meet The Fockers, 300 and Kick Ass
- Modern classics like 'The Godfather' and 'Rocky'
- All-time classics like 'Casablanca,' and 'The Wizard of Oz'
- Popular TV shows such as ' Star Trek', ' Mad Men', and 'CSI'
- Over 1,200 actors are already on board with Yoostar, including superstars like Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Gerard Butler, Cameron Diaz, Arnold Schwarzenegger and many more.
- Players' performances are scored based on accuracy and overall performance, but the game also allows for improvised performances that draw on players' creativity.
- Yoostar2 features a variety of game modes including:
- Challenge Mode - a progression-based mode that gives you a series of scene challenges. Perform well, and open up additional areas on the road to Hollywood.
- Quick Play Mode - Play through scenes quickly, whether on your own or with a group. The game features single and two-player scenes, and you can string together a sequence of 5 scenes in a row for great group play.
- Share your performance with friends and the Yoostar2 community on Yoostar2's in-game social portal, Yoostar.com and even through your Facebook page or Twitter.
- Earn awards and increase your 'Fame' status through community participation, such as sharing videos, rating and awarding other player's performances.
- On Yoostar.com, players can enter contests, check out their status on the leaderboards, watch 'how-to' videos to improve performances and much more.
- By utilising the sensor of the Kinect for Xbox 360 and the PlayStation Eye, Yoostar2 achieves Hollywood 'green screen' style effects without the need for additional equipment.