Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game. It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before. The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution. Last summer, one man revolutionized the sports entertainment industry. In a legendary moment at the end of Monday Night Raw, CM Punk shook up WWE and a hero was born. Fifteen years ago, the legendary “Stone Cold” Steve Austin revolutionized entertainment, sparking a new generation of supporters with his relentless Attitude. Now, a new crusade is upon us, and it doesn’t start with an iconic WWE Superstar on television, online, or at a live event. WWE ’13 is imminent, and it’s time to Live the Revolution. The WWE videogame franchise returns to provide the most authentic, seamless and passionate experience to date, presented with a grittier Attitude. WWE ’13 will transform WWE gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live, completely changing the videogame’s audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology returns to further implement critical gameplay improvements, while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise’s renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE ’13 will introduce a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude Era. Complete with a robust roster – the largest to date in the franchise – along with a host of additional features, WWE ’13 is ready to live a revolution all its own.
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0: Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its franchise predecessors.
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE: Utilize the franchise's industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more! Go online and upload your creations to share them with the WWE Universe and download creations from others to add to your own experience.
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA: You have heard the legendary stories and witnessed the history. Now, for the first time, return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history: a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- WWE LIVE: Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame.
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0: Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the franchise's popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion.