TrackMania: Sunrise - Sports Cars Race Settings Build Track Blocks PC NEW
The high-octane, free-wheeling insanity that is Trackmania returns to PC CD-ROM. Trackmania Sunrise takes everything that made the original an instant online classic--amazing speed, ultra-competitive multiplayer races, and easily accessible tools to create and distribute outrageous tracks--and still manages to add more and more. New sports cars burn up the highways at a breathtaking 400 kph as they tear around gorgeous new environments including the beauty of the Pacific Coast. The most insane stunt blocks ever, send perilous track building to a whole new level with sweeping bends, winding tunnels, and ramps designed to send you soaring. Two new play modes--Platform and Crazy--mean that even the most experienced of trackmaniacs will face a totally fresh racing experience. A new day has dawned... are you up for the challenge?
- Exhilarating new vehicles that can reach an incredible 400 kph.
- Stunning new environments to screech around.
- Two new solo modes: Platform and Crazy
- An integrated peer-to-peer network for exchanging player creations.
- Fully customizable car skins and player avatars.
- Extensive content support from an existing online community.
- Minimal tech spec requirements.
- Really fast cars driving on outrageous tracks in a beautiful setting.
- Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
- Pentium III 500MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 4X CD-ROM Drive
- 900MB Hard Disk Space
- 16MB DirectX compatible 3D Accelerated Video Card
Current stock: 0