Split / Second Dynamic Global Racing Competition PC
You have made the cut to join a group of elite drivers chosen to participate in the global broadcast event known as Split/Second. Racing through a city created specifically for destruction, your goal is to become the season champ where fame, fortune and glory await. But first, you must survive a grueling 24-episode season of races in a variety of explosive locations to crush the competition and become the champion. When speed is not enough, the city is your weapon.Split/Second is an intense action-racing game set within a global reality television show. Competitors vie to be the first to the finish line in a made-for-TV city set rigged to blow with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion. Players in Split/Second don't just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track, but can also trigger devastating events and epic Hollywood-style explosions to take out your opponents and drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Being fast is not enough as players must use strategy and pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
- When Speed Is Not Enough - Trigger explosive, devastating events lined throughout the track to take out your opponents and drastically alter the dynamics of the race.
- Every Lap Is Different - Use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
- Unique, Diverse Environments Race through an explosive city featuring a multitude of locations, each with a unique set of Power Plays.
- Intense Multiplayer Compete in a variety of game modes in 2-player split screen or take the action online in races for up to 8 players.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium D at 3.0 Ghz or equivalent AMD
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (XP) / 2.5 GB RAM (Windows 7 / Vista)
- HDD: 6.5 GB free disk space
- Graphics: 256 MB Graphics Memory with shader 3.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- DVD-ROM Drive
- DirectX: Version 9.0c