Republic: The Revolution
You're the charismatic leader of a rebel faction out to oust the President of the Republic, by any means. Starting with a single loyal follower, a tiny secret HQ, and a small base of local support, it is up to you to build up a nationwide faction strong enough to remove the President and rule the Republic of Novistrana. The path to supremacy is fraught with danger. Other subversive groups, each with their own agendas, will be vying with you to take the reins of power. And of course, most formidably of all, the President will do anything to preserve his regime. Featuring a graphics engine that allows you to be as far removed or as up close to the action as you wish, with abilities ranging from engineering the economy to street fightin' political agitation, Republic is a genre-breaking simulation game with a stunning cinematic look and feel.
- A simulation game where youÆre a rebel leader out to oust the RepublicÆs President
- Start with a single loyal follower, a tiny secret HQ, and a small base of local support
- Build up a nationwide faction strong enough to rule the Republic
- The path to supremacy is fraught with the danger
- Graphics engine allows you to be as close or far away as you wish
- Mac OS 10.2.3
- Macintosh PowerPC 1 GHz
- 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- 128 MB of RAM (w/virtual memory set to at least 256 MB)
- Hardware accelerated 3D graphics card with 16 MB VRAM.