MySims Sky Heroes
- Calculated at Checkout
The fun part about being an amnesiac, especially one who appears to be a gifted and skilled pilot, is that there is no baggage from the past to weigh you down, and virtually no limits to what you can do. Take to the sky to lead the resistance against Morcubus and his drone army and to stop his plans to take over the skyways. MySims SkyHeroes is an all new adventure that brings the thrill and high speed action of flying to the creative, immersive world of MySims.
Unlike earlier releases in the MySims franchise, MySims SkyHeroes is a full-fledged action-adventure game. Go from unknown pilot to celebrated hero as you defeat dangerous enemies in aerial dogfights, test your reflexes in fast-paced speed challenges, and take on massive enemy bosses that demand all your skill as a pilot to survive. As you progress, you build, customize and tune your aircraft to give you an edge in combat – upgrade your wings for swifter maneuvers, switch out your engine for a speed boost, or change the paint job to camouflage your plane and avoid enemy fire.
Another exciting feature rolled up into MySims SkyHeroes is its substantial multiplayer support. Locally players can face Morcubus' drones with an ally in split-screen cooperative gameplay, or if they choose take the game online, via a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, to challenge your friends in fun, competitive 4-player high speed action. Either way, Morcubus and his drones must be stopped; will you rise to the challenge?!
- Adventure Story – Become the Hero who defeats Morcubus and saves the skies from tyranny
- Air Combat – Take on dangerous enemies in high speed air battles that range from dogfights to air raids to rescue missions
- Boss Battles – As you proceed through levels, take on increasingly difficult bosses
- Customization – Build and tune your aircraft to optimize it for battle
- Up to Four Players – Fly with or against your friends in online co-op and PvP gameplay
- A Wealth of Characters – The game includes both characters new to the MySims universe and favorites from previous games in the series