In Just Dance players learn real dance moves to songs they know and love across a wide genre of music over the past sixty years. Requiring only one Wii Remote per player, up to four people can break it down at a time, as they follow on-screen choreographed moves set to classic dance tracks, covering a wide variety of musical genres and bringing everyone to the dance floor. The game includes more than 30 chart-topping and foot stomping hits designed to get players moving right out of the box.
- One of the best dance mixes around: Just Dance features more than 30 licensed tracks, ranging from iconic dance hits such as "You Can’t Touch This" by MC Hammer to modern day pop with "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry.
- Scrolling lyrics lines so players can sing along to the beat.
- Real dance moves: step to the beat and learn real-life dance moves from music spanning the 80’s, 90’s, Disco, Rock and more.
- Start the party right: raise the roof with anyone and everyone you know via fun 4 player party modes – with simple controls, anyone can pick-up and play.
- Workout in disguise: burn calories, stay fit, and enjoy a fun workout all while having a blast with your favorite songs.