Diego's Build And Rescue Mega Bloks DS/Lite/DSi/XL/3DS
Mega Bloks Diego's Build and Rescue is an single player action-adventure game for Nintendo DS and DSi designed for young players. Blending the popularity of Nickelodeon's "Go Diego Go" series with the also popular Mega Bloks construction toy line, Diego's Build and Rescue has Diego using the flexible nature of Mega Bloks in-game to build all manner of vehicles and objects in order to rescue animals in need. Additional features include the ability to run, jump and climb independently in-game, a wide variety of vehicles, animal and animal environments, as well as usable gadgets stored in Diego's Rescue Pack.
Join Diego as together you enter the imaginative world of Mega Bloks in his first building block video game adventure. Animals scattered throughout the gameworld need rescuing. Diego can repurpose Mega Bloks that he collects in his travels for a wide variety of construction purposes. These include materials for building bridges, as well as air and sea rescue vehicles, snowmobiles, hang glider, and even submarines. As players gain the means to construct objects they can explore exciting habitats like the Arctic and the jungle to rescue stranded animals. Diego can also run, jump and climb, as well as utilize parachutes, zip lines and other items stored in his Rescue Pack to help him get to certain inaccessible places in the gameworld.
- Run, jump, and climb your way through an exciting Mega Bloks inspired world
- Collect Mega Bloks to construct tools and other special items to help Diego rescue the animals
- Provides an excellent first opportunity for children to learn about animals and the environment
- Build rescue vehicles including submarines, hang gliders, off-road trucks and snowmobiles
- Explore and learn about different animal habitats from savannah grasslands, to undersea coral reefs