Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow - Soma Cruz Gothic Dracula DS/Lite/DSi/XL/3DS NEW
Set just a year after the end of Aria of Sorrow, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow follows the events set in motion by a cult that has decided to resurrect the fallen Dracula. Soma Cruz returns to find himself in the middle of the cult's plans, and now he must infiltrate enemy territory and stop the evil of Dracula's resurrection from happening. The action spends all of its time on the lower screen, with the upper DS screen utilized for the map as well as character information data as players fight through the castles. Players can freely switch between Map and Data via the "Select" button. The system's wireless function enables players to trade soul abilities between systems. The touch screen comes into play with a new ability where players can "shatter" weak bricks with their finger or stylus or draw magical symbols to defeat enemy creatures.
- Interact with Castlevania by defeating evil spirits with the Magic Seal system, which utilizes Nintendo DS' touch screen
- Exchange or trade acquired souls with other players via the DS wireless connection
- Continues the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow for Nintendo GameBoy Advance
- Introduces a variety of memorable new characters that help drive an exciting and dramatic storyline
- Includes stunning graphics and special effects, as well as an all-new incredibly moving musical score